|Country Of Origen||Korea|
|Code No:||KC 401|
|Color :||Amber Colored Liquid|
|Packaging Size||50 Kg|
|Brand Name||Kemiplast KC 401|
|Usage/Application||PSPC Poles & Pipes, Parking Tiles, Hollow Block, & Brick, Self Compacting Concrete.|
Kemiplast KC-401 is a high performance blend of silicon dispersing agents, specifically formulated for use with low slump, vibro-compacted, instant de-mould manufacturing processes, optimizing workability, strength and compactability in this type of process, yet ensuring mix cohesion and unit dimensional stability are not impaired on rapid de-mould
- Improved surface finish, texture, and sharper edges.
- Denser block, with much higher strength.
- Shorter production – vibration cycle
- Lighter, more uniform colour.
- More economical mix designs.
- Reduced or no vibration may be required if this is used.